Kamis, 07 Februari 2008

Sushi Recall

oh god I really wanna eat sushi!!! especially sushi groove! it really groove your tongue with its delicious menu. hahaha i'm just like sushi groove's salesgirl eh? I eat sushi for the first time when I went to Bandung with my family, we stop at Paris van Java for lunch but we don't know what we want to eat hehehe, so we saw sushi groove and my dad said that one of his credit card provider gave 10% discount for eating at sushi groove, so we sit and I order every sushi that looks delicious. hehehe. and right! sushi is very delicious, even it's still raw! I most like, umm, everything! hehehe. I forgot the taste, actually :'( . it's my first time eating sushi. then, one my friend were having her birthday in October, and she celebrate it on one of sushi restaurant in Jakarta, Sekai Shabu. ha! I look at the menu and I order Unagi Roll. wow! it is super duper delicious! unagi means eel. aaah, I'm so happy I can eat sushi for the second time hehehe.

4 komentar:

Yanisa mengatakan...

aduh wa lu bangga amat lu makan sushi wakaka

Annisa Devi Risyanti mengatakan...

hahaha itu pertama kalinya jan gw makan sushi tapi 'sadar' hahaha soalnya kata nyak gua dulu pas kecil gw pernah makan sushi. nah loh, gw kan mana inget! hahaha. enak! uoh!

Icha Khyl mengatakan...

wedeeeeeeeeeeeh sau susi susanti nih.ha?zz

larcheu mengatakan...

Aduh sushi gw jd pngen makan di MM.